Advertising

Welcome to Rear Party

The friendly sister of the Army Rumour Service for forces friends and families.

Register now (free) to join in, remove this information/advert and see less advertising

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Discuss new on here in Welcome on Rear Party; hiya im sheralee , new on here, im 40 single and live in hull...
  
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8

    new on here

    hiya im sheralee , new on here, im 40 single and live in hull

  2. #2
    Senior Member drunken_bells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    dreaming...
    Posts
    419

    Re: new on here

    Hi! Welcome to RP

  3. #3
    Senior Member mingmong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,001
    Images
    3

    Re: new on here

    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    hiya im sheralee , new on here, im 40 single and live in hull
    I take it your ex was in the Army then????

  4. #4
    Senior Member Slugster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beebs has me trapped in her kitchen
    Posts
    877
    Images
    34

    Re: new on here

    Quote Originally Posted by mingmong
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    hiya im sheralee , new on here, im 40 single and live in hull
    I take it your ex was in the Army then????
    I take it you are a bitter and twisted old heifer then?

    hiya, I'm slugster, I don't post much on here, but when I do, I make an effort to get to know people.


    Please sponsor my brother. It's for the RNLI, and they're nice people. https://www.justgiving.com/Lifeboat-Daves/

  5. #5
    Member Leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    47
    Images
    1

    Re: new on here

    Hello Sher

  6. #6
    Senior Member Slugster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beebs has me trapped in her kitchen
    Posts
    877
    Images
    34

    Re: new on here

    Quote Originally Posted by DozyBint
    mod edit
    I always do.

    Anyhoo, when did you and Crabstick hook up????
    (Hot off the press from chat... GM dobbed you in)


    Please sponsor my brother. It's for the RNLI, and they're nice people. https://www.justgiving.com/Lifeboat-Daves/

  7. #7
    Senior Member Little_Miss_Pink_Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    with one hand in the fridge
    Posts
    338
    Images
    6

    Re: new on here

    Welcome to the Rear Party !!
    "Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching."

  8. #8
    Senior Member DozyBint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,207

    Re: new on here

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugster
    Quote Originally Posted by DozyBint
    Mod edit
    I always do.

    Anyhoo, when did you and Crabstick hook up????
    (Hot off the press from chat... GM dobbed you in)
    Ah, now in the fine tradition of ARRSE I think GM / you are mistaking this...

    Quote Originally Posted by crabby
    Quote Originally Posted by DozyBint
    Quote Originally Posted by crabby
    Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian
    She's a fucking window-licker that Sarahjane.
    yeah but the practice it gets means it'll lick the cheese off your stinking knob quicker than a dog licking marmite off your nads
    How do you know Prae's knob stinks? We're getting all sorts of revelations tonight!
    I shall rephrase, "it'll lick the cheese of one's knob quicker than a dog licking marmite off one's nads"

    editted to add that the speed of knobcheese removal is not only practice but also a tongue hairer than a yeti in winter
    ... for some kind of declaration of love / lust. Now I know that some people use sarcasm as flirtation, but I'm not nearly so discriminating!

    Though if you prefer GM's version, you just carry on...
    Holy Cow!

    Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.


  9. #9
    Senior Member mingmong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,001
    Images
    3

    Re: new on here

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugster
    Quote Originally Posted by mingmong
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    hiya im sheralee , new on here, im 40 single and live in hull
    I take it your ex was in the Army then????
    I take it you are a bitter and twisted old heifer then?

    hiya, I'm slugster, I don't post much on here, but when I do, I make an effort to get to know people.

    I don't cos Im a moody bit ch....geddit - dale you [email protected]!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Slugster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beebs has me trapped in her kitchen
    Posts
    877
    Images
    34

    Re: new on here

    Quote Originally Posted by DozyBint
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugster
    Quote Originally Posted by DozyBint
    mod edit
    I always do.

    Anyhoo, when did you and Crabstick hook up????
    (Hot off the press from chat... GM dobbed you in)
    Ah, now in the fine tradition of ARRSE I think GM / you are mistaking this...

    Quote Originally Posted by crabby
    Quote Originally Posted by DozyBint
    Quote Originally Posted by crabby
    Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian
    She's a fucking window-licker that Sarahjane.
    yeah but the practice it gets means it'll lick the cheese off your stinking knob quicker than a dog licking marmite off your nads
    How do you know Prae's knob stinks? We're getting all sorts of revelations tonight!
    I shall rephrase, "it'll lick the cheese of one's knob quicker than a dog licking marmite off one's nads"

    editted to add that the speed of knobcheese removal is not only practice but also a tongue hairer than a yeti in winter
    ... for some kind of declaration of love / lust. Now I know that some people use sarcasm as flirtation, but I'm not nearly so discriminating!

    Though if you prefer GM's version, you just carry on...
    Nope, it came from chat. I think that ming the merciless was there at the same time. As well as about 15 other people. But you wouldn't know, you don't go into arrse chat anymore. Why's that then?


    Please sponsor my brother. It's for the RNLI, and they're nice people. https://www.justgiving.com/Lifeboat-Daves/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •