Results 1 to 4 of 4
Discuss bordon married quarters in SW England (HIC 3 Warminster) on Rear Party; Hi everyone i am new to this but i am moving to Bordon in september time while my husband goes back there from Larkhill to do his Class ones and i was wondering if anyone ...
- 12-01-2011, 12:31 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
bordon married quarters
Hi everyone i am new to this but i am moving to Bordon in september time while my husband goes back there from Larkhill to do his Class ones and i was wondering if anyone could give me advice on what its like, what there is to do etc? i will have a 6 week old baby by the time we move also so would like a feel of the place first .
- 12-01-2011, 12:37 #2
First of all, welcome to RP (again - I know I spoke to you on chat). Secondly, there is an outline of info on our PatchPedia - similar to a wiki pedia but based on the patches/surrounding areas - here Bordon - PatchPedia
Have a search on the site here for Bordon as I'm sure you'll find quite a bit -and the ladies and gents will be around soon, no doubt, to give you a few pointers. I'm afraid I've no clue as to Bordon...
- 13-01-2011, 05:33 #3
I know the general area, but not from a pads point of view because I used to work not far from there. Ironically my husband is trying to transfer at the moment and we have been told our first posting is likely to be Bordon. Have a nosey at patch pedia though because it does have loads of information.
- 13-01-2011, 13:46 #4
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Home in Hampshire..at last.
- By emmaps in forum SW England (HIC 3 Warminster)Replies: 24Last Post: 19-12-2011, 15:31
- By armywife00 in forum Patch and PadsReplies: 7Last Post: 18-01-2011, 21:56
- By WIFEY-H in forum GermanyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2010, 19:51
- By veni_vidi_vici in forum Patch and PadsReplies: 6Last Post: 14-05-2009, 14:18
- By Trix123 in forum Patch and PadsReplies: 7Last Post: 25-06-2007, 17:20