Advertising

Welcome to Rear Party

The friendly sister of the Army Rumour Service for forces friends and families.

Register now (free) to join in, remove this information/advert and see less advertising

Discuss posting in Northern Ireland (Also HIC 5) on Rear Party; hi everyone my hubby is posted to northern ireland and i have never been there before would just like to know from anyone that has been there or is there at the mo thanks ragdollie...

posting

hi everyone

my hubby is posted to northern ireland and i have never been there before would just like to know from anyone that has been there or is there at the mo

thanks ragdollie

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by ragdollie View Post
    hi everyone

my hubby is posted to northern ireland and i have never been there before would just like to know from anyone that has been there or is there at the mo

thanks ragdollie
    Hi hun, where abouts in N.I are you moving too? I lived in Lisburn for 6 months in 2008, but i am moving back next month permant basis, due to hubbys regt out here.

Lisburn is like a small garrison, we live outside of camp. Lisburn is a good place, lovely MQ's and lots to do.
    Aldergrove, is a RAF base, about 20 miles away from belfast. MQ's are situated inside the camp. Nothing really to do, unless you have a car and the houses aren't as nice as lisburn, but still liveable lol.

Hope this helps? xx
    **''Think of me as your little stamp, lick me all over and i'll be 1st class!''**
    **What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'**
    **Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest **

Banned
    Under my desk, blowing raspberries at the COs
    Images
    Hm. PatchPedia looks a little shy of Northern Ireland info.Anyone want to post some and even if it means just a complete body of text, I can get it sorted out by someone to make a page?

Poor unloved Lisburn...