Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Your Say on Pay, Pensions and other Stuff in News and Views on Rear Party; Along with other public sector employees, the Armed Forces are restricted to a max 1% pay rise in the next pay round but even that 1% it is not guaranteed... We need to make sure ...
- 07-06-2012, 15:14 #1
Your Say on Pay, Pensions and other Stuff
Along with other public sector employees, the Armed Forces are restricted to a max 1% pay rise in the next pay round but even that 1% it is not guaranteed... We need to make sure we put persuasive evidence to the AFPRB this Autumn that demonstrates that, after 2 years of pay freeze for the majority of personnel, it is time to redress the balance. In order to do this the RAF FF need your input please.
2012 is also a year to review the X-Factor, an important element of Service pay, which is currently valued at 14%. We need to maintain or improve on this figure by providing strong evidence of the continuing disadvantage of the Terms and Conditions of Service compared with civilian employees.
Your evidence will be vital so do please get involved and let us know what you think by completing the survey. It is confidential, anonymous and there is room for you to add comments so please give it to us 'warts and all'. Donít hold back! RAF. News Archive - RAF Families Federation
- By Gonzo in forum Army Net & AFFReplies: 7Last Post: 14-04-2011, 17:33
- By Heli in forum News and ViewsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2011, 14:10
- By Army Families Federation in forum News and ViewsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2011, 17:54
- By beancounter in forum FinanceReplies: 2Last Post: 20-06-2010, 21:47
- By Schuh in forum GermanyReplies: 5Last Post: 23-11-2009, 07:48